You can also download our Registration Form and bring it in with you.
Flips Gymnastics & Sport, LLC Rules & Policies
My child and/or I are aware that participating in the sport of gymnastics is a potentially dangerous activity. I assume all risks on behalf of my child associated with the participation in this sport, including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other persons and other reasonable risk conditions of this sport. All such risks to my child are known & understood by me. I understand this informed consent and have read the Flips Rules & Policies, agree to their conditions on behalf of my child. With the above in mind & being fully aware of the risks & possibility of injury involved, I consent to have my child(ren) participate in the programs offered by Flips Gymnastics & Sport, LLC. I, my executors or other representatives, waive and release all rights and claims for damages that I or my child may have against Flips Gymnastics & Sport, LLC and/or its representatives whether paid or volunteer. If this account is referred to an outside collection agent or lawyer I am responsible for all additional fees.
Flips Gymnastics & Sport, LLC Rules & Policies
Registration & Tuition
Tuition is due before the first of each month. Tuition is constant regardless of the number of classes in each month. The “Guardian” on this registration form is responsible for all fees for the registered child. There is a $10.00 late fee for tuition paid after the 1st of the month. Any monthly discounts will only apply to EFT customers. All checks returned by the bank for any reason will be charged a $40.00 service fee. An annual registration fee of $50.00 is due upon registering, which is valid for 1 year from the date it is first paid, regardless if the child attends every month. Flips Gymnastics & Sport, LLC accepts payments by cash, check, credit card, or “Flex Fit” card. Checks may be mailed to Flips and will be credited according to the postmark. All fees are nonrefundable. *Students with accounts that are past due will not be able to participate in class.
We do not allow refunds or credits for missed classes, for any reason. Missed classes may be “made-up” by attending another class in your child’s level only! All make-ups must be phoned in to the office before the start of the class. Makeups are only available in tuition paying months. Flips Gymnastics & Sport, LLC reserves the right to limit class size and combine or close smaller classes. New students are welcomed at any time.
Notifying the office is required when your child is withdrawing from our program for any length of time, i.e.: one full month or permanently. We have several full classes with waiting lists, other families would like your child’s space in class. Any account left unpaid, the child will not be able to participate in class.
Everyone entering the building must wear masks in lobby and maintain social distance of 6 feet. Observation is from Lobby only until further notice.
Entering the Gym
Gymnasts enter the gym through the bathroom/locker rooms, parents wait in the parent area only. Every participant must stop at office to get temperature checked BEFORE entering the locker rooms. Shoes are not permitted in the gymnastic areas. Cell phones may not be used in the gym.
Flips Gymnastics & Sport, LLC is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items; lockers are available, please use them.
Flips Gymnastics & Sport LLC, does not require long term contracts, therefore we do not allow refunds.
This supplemental release allows us to take your child’s temperature and confirms you agree with the new procedures we must implement to keep your child safe and our gym open.
1. I will drop my student off and pick her/him up at the entrance to our building. Only 1 parent may enter the building when necessary, wearing a mask at all times, and maintain 6’ distance requirement.
2. My student will wear a mask to enter and exit the building and while using the bathroom or at all time if he/she wishes.
3. Due to regulations, only one parent is allowed in the lobby viewing, there will be no seating at this time.
4. I will provide my student with: hand sanitizer and water bottle (fountains will be off ) Student must carry all items in a clearly marked bag. 5. My student will wash his/her hands and use the rest room before leaving home and as needed at the gym.
6. I will have my student wash their hands thoroughly upon arriving back home and clean his/her bag.
7. I agree to keep my student home if he/she or anyone in the family is coughing, has a temperature over 100 or any other Covid-19 symptoms.
8. I understand and agree that these procedures will change and evolve over time and that I will follow any new standards required by the State of New York and/or Flips Gymnastics & Sport.
I understand that the coaches and everyone at the gym will make every effort to maintain social distancing; but there are times when incidental contact and a narrowing of distance may occur. I understand that spotting is an essential part of training in order to keep my gymnast safe. I will allow my gymnast to be spotted when necessary. I also understand that I am allowing my student to participate at Flips, knowing that it is impossible to keep him/her, myself or anyone that who enters the gym completely safe from exposure. I accept the risk. By signing above I indicate my acceptance of these risks.