You can also download our Open Gym Registration Form and bring it in with you.
Flips Gymnastics & Sport, LLC Rules & Policies
My child and/or I are aware that participating in the sport of gymnastics is a potentially dangerous activity. I assume all risks on behalf of my child associated with the participation in this sport, including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other persons and other reasonable risk conditions of this sport. All such risks to my child are known & understood by me. I understand this informed consent and have read the Flips Rules & Policies, agree to their conditions on behalf of my child. With the above in mind & being fully aware of the risks & possibility of injury involved, I consent to have my child(ren) participate in the programs offered by Flips Gymnastics & Sport, LLC and/or Kandyland Kids. I, my executors or other representitives, waive and release all rights and claims for damages that I or my child may have against Flips Gymnastics & Sport, LLC, and/or Kandyland Kids, and/or its representitives whether paid or volunteer. If this account is referred to an outside collection agent or lawyer I am responsible for all additional fees. I know that there will be no credit given for unattended days.
I understand this informed consent and have read the Flips Gymnastic and Sport Rules and Policies, and agree to their conditions on behalf of my child.
All fees are nonrefundable. *Students with accounts that are past due will not be able to participate in class.
Gymnasts enter the gym through the bathroom/locker rooms, parents wait in the parent area only. Shoes are not permitted in the gymnastic areas. Cell phones may not be used in the gym.
Flips Gymnastics & Sport, LLC is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items, lockers are available, please use them.
Flips Gymnastics & Sport LLC, does not require long term contracts, therefore we do not allow refunds.
This supplemental release allows us to take your child’s temperature and confirms you agree with the new procedures we must implement to keep your child safe and our gym open.
1. I will drop my student off and pick her/him up at the entrance to our building. Only 1 parent may enter the building when necessary, wearing a mask at all times, and maintain 6’ distance requirement.
2. My student will wear a mask to enter and exit the building and while using the bathroom or at all time if he/she wishes.
3. Due to regulations, only one parent is allowed in the lobby viewing, there will be no seating at this time.
4. I will provide my student with: hand sanitizer and water bottle (fountains will be off ) Student must carry all items in a clearly marked bag. 5. My student will wash his/her hands and use the rest room before leaving home and as needed at the gym.
6. I will have my student wash their hands throughly upon arriving back home and clean his/her bag.
7. I agree to keep my student home if he/she or anyone in the family is coughing, has a temperature over 100 or any other Covid-19 symptoms.
8. I understand and agree that these procedures will change and evolve over time and that I will follow any new standards required by the State of New York and/or Flips Gymnastics & Sport.
I understand that the coaches and everyone at the gym will make every effort to maintain social distancing; but there are times when incidental contact and a narrowing of distance may occur. I understand that spotting is an essential part of training in order to keep my gymnast safe. I will allow my gymnast to be spotted when necessary. I also understand that I am allowing my student to participate at Flips, knowing that it is impossible to keep him/her, myself or anyone that who enters the gym completely safe from exposure. I accept the risk. By signing above I indicate my acceptance of these risks.